What You Need To Know About Your Customers
- 1.Who you are selling to
- 2.Their needs and pain points
- 3.How you quantify their interests and needs
When you’re selling a SaaS system, the more quantifiable data you have on each group, the more you can optimize their value, and your profits.
- Who are they?
- How would you describe each group?
- What features are most important to them?
- Why are they buying from you instead of your competitors?
- What is the price point where each group thinks the system is valuable and worth buying?
- What is your cost to acquire each different group?
- What is the lifetime value of a user in each group?
- What is the monthly recurring revenue from a user each different group?
PROTIP: When you know how much it costs to acquire a new customer in a particular category, how much they’re going to spend with you & how often they churn, you have your formula for success.